Fadac Strategic Outsourcing
Fadac Strategic Outsourcing – Our client is a group of passionate and hard-working action-takers who are in the business of eradicating trash. They research and develop new technologies with the aim of reducing plastic pollution in the areas.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin / Account Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing the company’s assets and financial expenditures.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records as required.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Ensuring that suppliers are informed of any changes to service agreements and payment options.
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found during tax filing or invoicing duties.
- Updating internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Staff matters handling-ID cards, birthdays, leave approval processing.
- Running office administration.
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Economics or any related field.
- At least 1 year experience in a related field.
- Must have strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A solid understanding of financial processes such as bookkeeping and tax filing.
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- Internet applications skill (use of e-mail for communication) is required.
- Must reside in Surulere.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.