Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University, is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Position Reports to: Director, Finance and Operations
- The Administrative Manager reports to the Director of Finance and Operations and will be responsible for providing administrative oversight at Jhpiego country office based in Abuja.
- He/she will be responsible for providing technical support to administrative team members in all Jhpiego field offices.
- The Administrative Manager will ensure that all administrative reports follow Jhpiego and donors’ rules and regulations, as well as other applicable approved procedures at all times.
- The Administrative Manager will be responsible for ensuring cost consciousness, efficiency of administrative operations and maintaining an on-site administrative system required to assure the integrity and effective performance of country office operations
- Ensure country office administration run smoothly to support effective and efficient program implementation
- Ensure effective and efficient logistics and facility management systems for the smooth running of country office and program activities
- Responsible for supporting logistics team members in reporting operational usage of vehicle fleet and other facility equipment
- Develop and implement capacity building plans for all official drivers of Jhpiego’s vehicles
- Ensure prompt renewal and management of all facility related leases
- Manage all processes for importation/international shipment of goods on behalf of Jhpiego
- Develop and implement administrative protocols that complies with USAID and Jhpiego regulations and standards
- Adhere strictly with compliance indicators for field administrative operations. Track and report exceptions
- Coordinate with supervisor to identify areas of improvements in administrative processes
- Ensure documentation of administrative procedures are complete and available for audit and all third-party reviews.
- B.Sc. in Business Administration, Public Administration, or relevant field. Master’s degree is highly desired
- Professional Certification in Project Management is an added advantage.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of demonstrated administrative experience within an international not-for-profit organization.
- Previous experience in a PEPFAR award is highly desired
- Practical understanding and application of donor regulations in large and complex projects is highly desired
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in the use of fleet management and reporting software.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of database applications, MS Word, and Excel etc.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and high degree of accuracy;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of staff and partners.
- Good oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate findings and analyses
- Be cooperative, hardworking, flexible & dependable.
- Be of high integrity and have a sense of confidentiality
- Be willing to take on extra responsibilities in order to achieve the goals/objectives set by the organization
- Capability to develop and implement effective strategies and tactics for accomplishing assigned duties
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have a positive attitude to work requiring minimum supervision.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com