At Sooyah Bistro, we’ve taken an age-old traditional Nigerian street-food delicacy and upgraded it with innovation, creativity and a whole lot of fun… resulting in a unique, mind-blowingly delicious experience. We serve Suya (Nigerian spicy, flame-grilled, skewered meats) in the most irresistible and satisfyingly-delicious way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Location: (Spar, Town Planning Way) Illupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Managing all affairs for your assigned branch and reporting directly to the Operations Manager within your region
- Serving as the top Bistro Cook in the branch
- Closely monitoring food preparations by all Bistro Cooks and Suya Chefs, ensuring that high quality and consistency is met according to food preparation guidelines
- Ensuring company policies are followed by all employees in your branch
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Training and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensuring product quality and availability.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Overseeing inventory and sales
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Organizing employee schedule.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
- Taking disciplinary action and reporting to Operations Manager
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- Motivating employees and ensuring a focus on the mission.
- Maintaining company standards.
- Supporting the Operations Manager as needed.
- Ensuring that all company property are well kept
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
- SSCE or OND qualification.
- Experience: 2 – 9 years
- Experience as Cashier, operating till and cash machine
- Good food preparation skills
- Preferably living on the Island
- Experience working in a restaurant will be an added advantage.
- N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com