Supermart Express Services Limited
Supermart.ng is the leading online supermarket and grocery delivery service in Nigeria. Order online from over 10,000 groceries and receive same-day delivery. Visit your favorite online food store, Supermart.ng, for the best online same-day delivery shopping in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AWS DevOps Engineer
- The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for managing and optimizing our current cloud architecture.
- He/She is an advocate for new and relevant technology as well as for DevOps principles, helping us to build and deploy state of the art services in a fast, secure and cost-efficient manner.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and support our other members of the engineering team who work cross-functionally with product and design to share and learn best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with support and development of infrastructure and security tools.
- Build and manage automated testing and validation for both software and system configuration.
- Build and manage automation inside configuration management tools and automation pipelines for operational workflows.
- Design, manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes, security controls on AWS.
- Assist in integrating diverse technologies in multiple environments to provide monitoring, alerting, and reporting of performance and costs.
- Work closely with developers to implement continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving system outages or performance impact, and communicate findings for ongoing improvement.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Handle code deployments in all environments.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and co-workers on development and operations.
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery.
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes.
- Improve infrastructure development and application development.
- Extensive experience as a DevOps engineer on AWS.
- Experience managing code repositories, build orchestrations, using Github, Jenkins.
- Experience working with AWS services such API gateway, EKS, Cloudfornt Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka, AWS WAF, Database Migration service.
- Experience designing, implementing, and monitoring log collection with tools such as Guard duty and CloudWatch.
- Experience creating dashboards and configuring alerts with tools like CloudWatch, JIRA, and Slack.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools like terraform, packer and AWS cloud Formation.
- Experience with building deployment pipelines using Jenkins.
- Must have experience with Linux infrastructures, database like MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Nginx (Bonus Apache).
- Understand DevOps Principle and Philosophy.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com