We’re Loud Rumor -the #1 agency for fitness studios and independent gyms, located in
north Scottsdale, Arizona. We specialize in marketing solutions that produce AMAZING
results for local and national companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Campaign Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Building digital marketing campaigns including (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Google Display, YouTube paid advertising, automation and email.
- Manage administrative and campaign tasks to ensure consistency of the production process and that deadlines and internal budgets are met on time.
- Work with Loud Rumor team to define social media and digital advertising plans and objectives, ensure adherence to budget and that expectations are met
- Collect and analyze campaign metrics to create campaigns with optimal performance.
- Think creatively, meet and collaborate with Account Managers to discuss and identify their client goals and needs.
- Facilitate production schedules in conjunction with the production team.
- Issuing daily status reports, timelines and other reporting tools.
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns via report measurement tools and offer creative solutions.
- Assist other team members in daily tasks as requested.
- Create and coordinate client reports and marketing plans as needed.
- Help with conducting research on prospective clients, industries and issues as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience (preferred):
- Highly organized and able to effectively handle multiple tasks, details and demands simultaneously
- Professional, assertive manner and ability to instill confidence in their collaboration with the Account Team.
- Task-oriented with a keen eye for details. Must be excellent at proofing.
- An eye for design and the ability to create aesthetically pleasing layouts and ads.
- Ability to continually analyze and optimize marketing platforms and concepts.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to build rapport with others and maintain relationships.
- Willingness to support account managers, traffic, production and creative teammates as the needs arise
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to comprehend technical products.
- Strong client and customer service mindset.
- Ability/willingness to work outside normal business hours, based on business and clients needs.
- A flexible attitude with the ability to work hard and have fun at the same time.
- Facebook Ads: 1 year (required)
- 1-2 years of marketing experience or internship experience (preferred)
- Experience working in a Fitness Studio (preferred)
USD 1,500 – 2,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org