PnK Inn is a luxurious hotel designed with beautiful, impressive architecture. Located in the heart of Ipaja, PnK Inn offers single room lodgings (classic, executive and Supreme categories) as well as 3 BDRM serviced apartments for guests. An outdoor bar, lounge and snooker as well as table tennis games.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef
Location: Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Includes but not limited to:
- Cook tasty dishes that exceed guests’ expectations.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check quality of ingredients. Check for freshness and discard out-of-date items.
- Monitor stocks and place orders proactively before there are shortages.
- Supervise assistant cook and ensure high quality/taste of food at all times.
- Carry out other tasks or responsibilities as may be assigned by your manager.
- The normal working schedule will be One day on and one day off.
- From time to time, you will be required to work such reasonable amount of additional time / overtime on as may be necessary.
Deliverables For The Role:
- Enforce rules and policies of the hotel.
- Must be versatile in national and continental dishes as well as in baking of pastries.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Ensure that food menu is updated at all times.
Personal Attributes / Qualifications
- Must be honest with a high sense of integrity, neat and very coordinated.
- Must be very hardworking and play well in a team.
- Must speak good English and communicate well to both team members and guests.
- Having the required professional certificate is an added advantage to the years of experience in relevant field.
- FSLC / SSCE / OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 30 years work experience.
N33,000 – N40,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com