Le Treda – Our client is a modern and progressive next generation Funeral Services provider offering innovative services across Nigeria and beyond. It has built a strong reputation as a leader in the Nigerian Funeral Industry. With core values of excellence, compassion and integrity, the company has a pioneering spirit and continuously strive to improve on the traditions of previous generations.
Serving humanity is a foundation principle and the company exists in conjunction with a Memorial Foundation focused on empowering the underprivileged and vulnerable. Team members play a critical role in delivering a 5 star client experience in the course of serving and supporting bereaved families.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Care Executive
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Must have previous customer service experience.
- Previous experience of working within the Event management industry is highly desirable.
- Must be creative and have practical experience of event decoration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to relate with tact and diplomacy.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail.
- Needs to be computer literate.
- Flexible as traveling is involved with short notice given.
- Presentable with good manners and carriage.
- Must be highly emphatic and sensitive.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Must be a person of integrity
- Able to deal with client in a confidential manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Exhibit a sense of professionalism, strong work ethics and willingness to learn.
- Salary is N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
- The compensation package offered will commensurate with educational qualification, work experience and industry standards.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com