High Perfomance Consulting
High Performance Consulting is a professional service organization, dedicated to corporate and individual development towards achieving productivity and high performance and different level with the business and other phases.
We design and implement diverse strategies to organizations and businesses by providing bespoke solutions required to achieve the set goals and beyond. We provide professional services ranging from training of employees, business consulting and coaching to get optimal result.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Manager (Faith Based Organiazation)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- An experienced Communication Manager to Support church and ministry leaders in conveying their vision and communications priorities to appropriate audiences.saddled with the responsibility of supervising communications Officers, Cinematographer, graphics designer, motion graphics artist, cinematographer, Video editors, Digital/Social media manager
- Production of high-quality content that engages people and builds brand recognition for the church.
- The Communications Manager will create, organize, plan & implement effective communication messages and strategies in order to convey Harvesters’ vision to the appropriate target audience.
- Responsible for working with our high-profile agencies and managing the end-to-end delivery of events, campaigns and associated projects to ensure that activities meet the church’s objectives.
- Build solid internal and third-party agency relationships, collaborating with them to ensure work is approved, compliant and delivered to the required expectations.
- Be accountable for budget management, recording all relevant financial information accurately and to agreed timelines.
- Ensure the Church Communications department is up to date with the latest trends and technology that would aid the department in working efficiently.
- Manage the public relations arm of the organization and ensure that its reputation is upheld
Requirements and Academic Qualification
- A first Degree in Arts, Creative /Mass communication/Advertising or any other related field.
- Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Experienced with content management systems, tracking mechanisms and analytics software.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ work experience in running an analytical, driven and innovative marketing strategy in a managerial role
- A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
- Ability to create new ideas, relationships, or systems including creative contributions.
- God knowledge of communications trends and must be current on creative communications and technological innovations and look for opportunities to use this information to communicate effectively.
- Programme/event management review.
- Strong writing and public speaking skills.
- corporate communications competency.
- Strategic thinker, analytical thinking abilities, project management, media relations & management.
- People management and leadership skill.
N150,000 – N200,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@highperformanceconsult.com