Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a well-established Group of Company located in Ogun (Sango Ota) state Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
We are recruiting a candidate to drive the Digital Marketing agenda of the group.
- This position will have the overall accountability of mentioned below: create and upload copy and images for the organisation’s website
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Keep up to date with current digital trends
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities.
- HND in Digital Marketing or equivalent
- 10-12 years of experience in FMCG.
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high-quality content
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- The capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Networking and analytical skills
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Must adapt self to dynamic profiles of users
- Social media marketing
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns
- Mobile marketing
- Affiliate marketing.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit fadacresources.zohorecruit.com.