Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner
- Assisting with loading and offloading of staff luggage, products and materials.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to, including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: including checks on oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Keeping the vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance
- Providing accurate time record of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Assist the Administrative Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration documents are updated accordingly and as at when due.
- Candidates should possess SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 4 – 15 years experience.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- Knowledge of local roads and routes
- Punctual and Reliable
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Effective communication skills
- Must reside on the Island.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org