An International Energy Services Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Coordinator
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Provide a first line contact for the facilities function for all internal and external customers/contractors Manage all external providers e.g. security, maintenance provider(s), cleaning, air conditioning etc. Ensuring procurement of all relevant goods and services are in compliance with policies and procedure.
- Co-ordination of all premises work, and engage the necessary service providers, to include planned and responsive maintenance, refurbishment, redecoration, office moves, and the provision of furniture and office equipment
- Manage key and lock changes to offices, including ordering of supplies
- Responsible for security matters including alarms, access controls systems, CCTV
- Operate and manage energy and waste management processes and contract
- Respond effectively to all telephone queries and complaints, using effective listening, questioning and problem-solving skills
- Carry out daily walk rounds, ensuring the building fabric is in good order, noting any defects and raising with Manager.
- Coordinate follow up on action items
- Monitor the active jobs logged recommend to the HR Manager improvements that could be made to the cleaning, facilities and security services
- Review and make recommendations to maintain building integrity, maintaining accurate records as required
- Liaise with building contractors to follow through on approved work
- Assist the HR Manager to ensure complies with all statutory regulations and codes of practice; liaise with local authority, Management Company, other tenants in the building, contractors etc.
- Assist in the compliance of existing Health and Safety policy, safe working practices and best practice,
- Liaising closely with the HR team
- Attend regular meetings with suppliers and note follow up actions as required
- Order and manage all signage and business card requests for the building
- Provide general assistance on all related facilities functions and when required
- Occasional attendance outside normal working hours may be required.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com