Dunn & Braxton
At Dunn & Braxton, we excitedly look forward to each day as another opportunity to solve the numerous and diverse challenges experienced daily by various firms. Our focus with every engagement is to deliver sustainable value. We do this better, because we are passionate about Business Growth, HR and Making the World a Better Place. We work with businesses of all sizes irrespective of their budgets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
- Learn by observing members of the Finance department as they perform their duties.
- Assist with filing, data entry, recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Prepare financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Work with bookkeeping software.
- Compile and analyze data.
- Take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about the Finance department and office operations.
- Must be a recent graduate who is currently undergoing his or her mandatory service year.
- Student member or Associate member of ICAN or other related professional bodies.
- Aptitude for math.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Highly motivated and have a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
NGN50,000 monthly base pay.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com