Frontline Plastic Manufacturing Company
A frontline Lagos-based plastic manufacturing company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Summary of Functions
- Making sure the Company provides profits and returns for shareholders.
- Preservation of the Company’s assets and resources.
- Developments of key performance indicators.
- Preparation of management account.
- Strictly monitoring of sales income, receivables and customer accounts to prevent malfeasance.
- Maintaining proper and complete accounts files in preparation for tax audits and external auditors.
- Coming up with lawful strategies to reduce the Company’s liabilities at the state and federal levels.
- Implementation and the use of government incentives to reduce tax and other financial burdens of the Company.
- Coming up with strategies to reduce cost whilst maintaining standards.
- BSc Degree in Accounting
- Must be a Chartered Accountant,
- Minimum of 10 years requisite experience, with experience in the Manufacturing Industry.
- Must be able to use sage 200 or any other accounting software.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org