Website First Excelsia Professional Services
Strategic Human Resource Management Company
An HR and Management Consulting firm with operations across multiple states in Nigeria is seeking to fill the role of an Accountant.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for recording and reporting financial transactions, payroll management, statutory remittances, account reconciliations among other financial accounting duties. To be successful in this role, you should be comfortable with numbers.
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
• Payroll Management
• Account reconciliation
• Manage statutory remittances to all relevant bodies
• Keep information confidential and secure them with database backups
• First degree in Accounting from a recognized University with a minimum of a second class upper division grade
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Microsoft Office Proficiency (especially MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• Familiarity with at least one accounting software; Quick book, SAGE, et al.
• Working knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Demonstrated understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Member of recognised professional bodies or at the verge of certification (e.g., ACA, ACCA, et al)
• Strong background in modern accounting principles
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using Accountant as the subject of the mail.
Application closing date is Wednesday, July 14th, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com