An International Energy Services Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Office / Bookkeeping Officer
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Front Desk Operations:
- To ensure that clients and guests visiting the firm are welcomed warmly upon arrival at the Firm’s reception;
- To offer as appropriate tea/coffee and/or other refreshments to clients or guests as they wait (where necessary);
- To ensure that the meeting rooms are properly set up for meetings and also coordinate their use;
- To ensure that all reading material located at the reception are remain up to date and in good condition;
- To manage all front office equipment and ensure that all damage is reported promptly to the Firm as appropriate;
- To ensure that the reception area is kept neat and tidy at all times.
- To demonstrate excellent phone etiquette by making phone calls and/or responding to all callers in a friendly, professional and courteous manner;
- To route callers appropriately to members of the Firm;
- To return to calls placed on hold every 45 seconds, to give the caller the opportunity to continue holding or to leave a message;
- To take accurate phone messages and inform the necessary parties appropriately.
- To schedule both internal and external meetings as required;
- To manage and update appointment on calendars using Microsoft Outlook.
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable in a timely manner
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage
- Record financial transactions.
- Manage bank feeds.
- Handle accounts receivable.
- Handle accounts payable.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com