Vodstra Limited – Our client requires the services of a professional to manage her courier operations in the position below:
Job Title: General Manager – Courier
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the courier division
- Use available technology to drive sales of the Company’s services
- Ensure that business processes and operations are improved to enhance performance as well as generate profit.
- Ensure that all trucks, bikes are roadworthy, fully Utilized and turnaround time (TAT) is maintained at all times
- Ensure all Terminals are efficiently managed to generate business
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Company according to world-class standards and build customer loyalty.
- Market services of the Company and convert lead to servicing customers
- Identify the company’s target market and creatively use it to increase the Company’s income
- Ensure the Company’s turnaround time is strictly complied with to satisfy our esteemed customers
- A B.Sc / HND from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 10years post qualification experience in the Logistics Industry with 6 Years in Senior management position of any courier business
- Track record of implementing digital business processes
- Strong sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, networking and campaign management).
- Detailed understanding of sales process and demonstration of world-class sales rigor and determination.
- Proven sales ability with historic success at exceeding new business targets, whilst excelling at customer retention through professional account management, development and planning skills.
- Track record of success in B2B business sales.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org