DreamWorks Integrated Systems Limited
DreamWorks Direct is an Information Technology (IT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Direct with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity to provide sales and support of different brands of Computers, Printers, Projectors, Software, Office & Home Appliances and Much More.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Facility and Admin Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plans, organizes, maintains, and manages the operations and reliability of company’s facilities and general infrastructure systems.
- Establishes and monitors preventative maintenance processes and programs and facility inspection processes for on-going review of maintenance work.
- Supervises administrative services skilled and technical/support staff.
- Develops, recommends, and administers policies, procedures, and processes in support of grounds and building maintenance operations; implements and monitors compliance with approved policies, procedures, and processes.
- Administers procurement and fiscal management activities associated with building and grounds maintenance activities.
- Trouble-shoots and responds to after-hour issues as needed regarding the operational aspects of the facilities such as HVAC issues, fire alarm malfunctions, electrical outages, water leaks, etc.
- Monitors the safety and accessibility of the company and its facilities. Serves as the point of contact for the department for code (e.g. ADA, Fire Life Safety) compliance issues, accessibility improvement projects, and/or other code-related issues.
- Updates and maintains a list of District facilities equipment, including life-cycle and replacement costs.
- Serves as a liaison with other departments within the company, the community, and external agencies in order to provide information on available resources, projects, and/or services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Facilities Management, Engineering, Architecture, Administration or a related field.
- 5 – 10 years’ cognate experience in the role.
SkillS and Expertise:
- Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills
- Procurement and negotiation skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- Time management skills
- Project management skills
- Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents
- Teamwork skills and the ability to lead and motivate others.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org