DreamWorks Integrated Systems Limited
DreamWorks Direct is an Information Technology (IT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Direct with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity to provide sales and support of different brands of Computers, Printers, Projectors, Software, Office & Home Appliances and Much More.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Internal Control
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Director of Internal Audit is responsible for developing and maintaining the company-wide risk-based audit plan.
- This individual leads the overall direction and leadership of the internal audit function for the organization and plans and conducts operational, financial and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls and organizational risk.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for implementing, directing and overseeing the auditing and compliance programs.
- Conducts and directs audits and ongoing reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Reviews and appraises the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compiles and issues reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Directs and appraises the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Recommends employee training and modifications to procedures as needed.
- Serves as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- Master’s Degree (M.A) in Business, Finance, Accounting or closely related field
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in auditing, internal controls, or related.
- 5 or more years experience leading and developing a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal, human relations skills, and business acumen are essential
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and the ability to think strategically are required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Knowledge in ICT finance would be a plus
- Exposure to FMCG and retail would be appreciated
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders and communicate the benefits of tax initiatives.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com