Sano Foods Limited is an indigenous Nigerian brand that processes, packages, and distributes 100% organic foods and beverages sourced from smallholder organic farmers from rural communities in Nigeria. Sano Foods was born out of passion for the health and wellbeing of consumers. We pride in the production and supply of 100% organic foods and beverages that promote healthy living and help reduce the risk of developing advanced age-related macular degeneration by about 25%, helps skin growth and repair, and protects cells from free radical damages.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Job Description / Purpose
- Due to the recent rapid business expansion, we seek to recruit high flying candidates with a great history of success in sales who seek to advance his / her career ins a dynamic environment.
- To develop and execute strategies that guarantee incremental growth in revenue, market share and maximize profit in all Company Product lines.
- Develop strategic plans to deliver on sales targets in order to grow overall business within existing accounts and pursue business relationships with expansion of customers to generate new business.
- Engage sales team in all facets of planning route sales activity, including order management, daily distribution, merchandising, promotional activity, and holiday planning in order to meet the customers’ expectations.
- Develop sales plans, activities, and campaigns and manage the day-to-day activities of a sales team.
- Monitor sales volume, revenues, and cost against forecasts to identify problem areas; and adapt procedures or re-allocate resources to improve the overall performance of the sales team.
- Hold sales team members individually accountable for meeting key performance targets; execute procedures and programs to increase team productivity, team effectiveness, and quality of work.
- Utilize sales data to help drive effective decisions with the sales team as well as drive brand growth with customers through penetration into new markets; and expanding brand awareness.
- Establish effective customer relationships to initiate and maximize sales in retail, restaurants, and institutional customers; ensure client retention by exceeding expectations with new and current customers.
- Execute on all growth opportunities to grow market share of our brand through retail store displays.
- To carry out thorough business research on the Beverage and food industry come up with annual strategic business direction.
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline
- MBA will be an added advantage
- A member of NIMN an added advantage
- 10+ years of Sales business experience
- At least five years in Sales/marketing leadership role in a structured and dynamic Sales environment.
- Proven People Management experience
- Broad experience and proven track record working in different market conditions, for different customers.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org