Asset & Resource Management Holding Company
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Product Strategy and Innovation
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will lead a team of seasoned Product Managers and collaborate with counterparts in Customer Experience, Business Development, Sales and Marketing, and Finance to create a winning product strategy. That strategy will anticipate the needs of our clients and drive the organization’s desire to continue its profitable growth and market expansion across all active geographies and segments.
Core Responsibilities Include
- Provide leadership to your team of Product Managers
- Monitor market direction, client satisfaction and product performance to develop product strategy, in alignment with company vision and goals.
- Be responsible for the communication of the ARM’s product strategy and roadmaps.
- Own the overall product success from vision, strategy, development, launch, and business performance.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with the digital delivery team, Software Development, Customer Experience, Business Development at the subsidiaries, Sales, Marketing, and Finance to ensure all stakeholders are in alignment with a winning strategy.
- Participate in product-related customer and sales meetings when necessary
- Incorporate innovative technology and strategic third-party suppliers in our product strategy and roadmap
- Drive adoption, customer acquisition, customer retention and inflows across digital channels.
- Serve as a key client partner, providing strategic guidance, demonstrating in-depth knowledge of their business, and owning the digital vision than enables execution of strategy.
- Build and leverage deep understanding of the clients’ objectives and consumer need to develop clear experience use cases around opportunities for omni-channel engagement.
- Empower and inspire digital staff, while building a digital organization that provides scale an agility in delivering against the overall digital portfolio.
- Using insights, research, and past results create a captivating vision for what can be accomplished, measured and optimization.
- Work in collaboration across the ARM group and client teams to identify opportunities for improve consumer experience and innovate. Ensure the marketing capabilities are adopted and optimized against the target consumer journey.
- Actively prioritize and manage the digital portfolio of projects. Understand the impact of each project, available resources, budget and external drivers to appropriately prioritize and resource projects.
- Oversee and manage the group innovation management program to ensure that the Group derives maximum value from internal innovation
- 6+ years of work experience with product, partnerships, business development and running accelerator programs, First Degree in Computer Science / Business / IT related discipline.
- Possession of a Post graduate degree in Business or IT related field is an added advantage
- Experience in a product development or management role
- Experience with product marketing and go to market strategies for accelerated product growth
- Experience with program scheduling and coordination, project reporting, impact evaluations, identification and formulation of best practices and information dissemination.
- Experience in managing and creating content for innovation programs, workshops and training
- Experience in leading change and structuring product organization
- Experience in product analytics and using insights for product decisions.
- Proven experience collaborating with peers and managers across business, product, sales, and engineering teams
- Leading and developing a highly functional and engaged team of professional product managers with diverse backgrounds.
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- Report Writing
- Stakeholder & Relationship Management Skills
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Self starter with entrepreneurial vision and critical thinking.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org