Talents and Skills Africa Consulting
Talents and Skills Africa Consulting – Our client, a building and construction company that produces and sells concrete, buildings products, Machinery and Construction consultant in Nigeria and West Africa is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Lekki – Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recruiting, training, and developing staff making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time.
- Pensions and Benefits administration.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees.
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Ensuring candidate shave the right to work at the organization.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2 years of experience as an HR Officer or similar HR role
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development, etc.
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good knowledge of HR software’s such as ATS, HRIS, and Recruitment Marketing platform
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com