Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have a highly trained and dedicated staff that provides excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education; organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding and training programs.
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Updating job requirements when needed and contacting applicants’ references.
- Performing criminal background checks required by company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork; answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company.
- HND / B.Sc Business Admin / Humanities
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
- A certification in Personnel Management (CIPM)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able to present company mission and history clearly and confidently
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record-keeping
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
- Possesses superb spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship-building and employee coaching skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.