Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited
Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Design Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Create HVAC engineering design; proficiency in equipment selection, load calculation, capacity sizing etc
- Create drawing specification on each service such as HVAC & other services based on client requirement and industry standard
- Design and drafting of piped system: cold and hot water supply system
- Proffering solutions to client specific situations in terms of design
- Review shop drawings and contractor submittals for conformance with project requirements.
- Complete field observations at appropriate intervals to review status and compliance of installed work.
- Report to the Team Lead &Managing Partner of the company depending on task at hand.
- Provide Mechanical and Electrical inspection, troubleshooting and evaluation services
- Coordinate all technical issues within and around the Project
- Represent the company on all meetings and requests by the client
- Prepare conceptual designs, working and As-Built Drawings for projects engaged by the company.
- Manage and maintain client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications or discuss project status.
- Providing analytical and problem solving support, employing engineering skills, in support of business and quality improvement processes.
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals, bill- of quantities and documentation (Operating and maintenance Manuals)
- Advise and assist in obtaining patents or meeting other legal requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of trends, knowledge of the market and may also conduct research / market intelligence in the field of expertise.(Material sourcing and price Intelligence)
- Confer with engineers, regulators, vendors and others, to plan and review projects,
- Make presentation at professional meetings further knowledge in the field.
- BSc, B.Tech / HND or M.Sc (or its equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years post NYSC experience working in same capacity and industry
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
- Candidate must have expertise in AutoCAD, and Revit has an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com