DreamWorks Integrated Systems Limited
DreamWorks Direct is an Information Technology (IT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Direct with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity to provide sales and support of different brands of Computers, Printers, Projectors, Software, Office & Home Appliances and Much More.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
- The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of the computing and lifestyle industry’s best practice processes.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost-effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking, decision-making skills and leadership.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- A firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org