Paelyt Solutions Limited
Paelyt is an innovative financial services company (payments, loans, and savings), and technology solutions provider. We possess several money lending products, including Traders/agents, Device financing, Supplier financing, Salaries etc.
Our payment platform, Paytrx, facilitates seamless and secure payments across several online and offline channels. Through partnerships with clients our solutions are functional at key banks and financial institutions. Our primary focus is on business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-business-to-customer(B2B2C) financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Location: Lekki Pennisula, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for providing technical assistance to users by resolving IT requests and incidents within agreed service levels. The individual will also be expected to execute routine IT maintenance activities.
- Install software and hardware systems
- Identify, manage, and resolve software and hardware issues
- Provide user support for desktops, printers, IT peripherals, and other devices
- Troubleshoot system and network problems
- Improve staff productivity by researching and deploying applicable software applications
- Perform end user training and support on new and existing applications/hardware
- Support user profile management
- Exécute routine infrastructure maintenance activities
- Other tasks assigned to from time to time based on business priorities
- First Degree or equivalent in numerate related discipline.
- Professional qualification in a numerate field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience in IT Support and End User Support role
- Good knowledge of the technology space
- In-depth understanding FinTech business and products
- Experience in the areas of Office 365 and Office Product Administration
- Hands-on experience with PC setup, installation, and repairs
- In-depth Troubleshooting and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong strategic and analytical orientation
- Highly developed collaborative nature
- Attention to details
- Digital Literacy
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills – Written and Oral
- Problem Solving
- Service Orientation
- Quality Assurance
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org