Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the continuous maintenance of the company’s identity.
- This position requires working using the latest software and tools to create compelling content which includes reviewing, updating, and maintaining the company’s visual, representing it in all aspects of design such as typography, composition, and colour.
- The creative talents of the individual in this role will be applied to digital advertisements and web graphics. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for performing market research, market analysis, and maintaining customer relationship management.
- The successful candidate will be an innovative, out-of-the-box thinker and a marketing strategist who strives for excellence and enjoys challenges.
- HND / B.Sc. degree in Marketing / Communications or any related discipline. MBA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing, communications experience in the relevant industry of which at least 1 year must have been spent marketing real estate products.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar programs.
- Experienced in managing a brand’s social media presence.
- Knowledge in web standards, best practices
- Ability to Work within WordPress to create new home listings and manage existing website content
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently
- Organized with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork, time management, and project management skills.
- Must be self-reliant and able to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient matt
- Extensive and growing knowledge of the real estate market and competitive landscape
- Ability to design workable market strategy, impressive proposals, and sales
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com