Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital
The Management of Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba, Lagos, hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Director (MD)
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the Institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must be Medical practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than twelve (12) years Post qualification;
- Candidates must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registerable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidate must be a fellow in Psychiatrist duly acquired and registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Evidence of Medical Researches is an added advantage;
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
Salary & Allowances
- Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of officer.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Twenty (20) copies of Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae to be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Director of Administration
Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba,
No 8, Harvey Road,
P.M.B. 2008, Yaba,