Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Nestle Nigeria Plc in collaboration with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) invites applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals for:
Title: Technical Training Programme
- We invites applications from self-driven, motivated and qualified young individuals from Nigeria who have sound character and learning agility to undertake an intensive 18- month training programme on Technical Skills Development at our Technical Training Center in Abaji-Abuja, FCT.
- To train and equip youths with employable technical skills
- To contribute to capacity development in our country.
- The programme will focus on two (2) core disciplines: Electrical and Instrumentation operations, Automation and Control Systems activities.
- The course will last for 18 months.
- Trainees will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Trainees will be exposed to industrial work experience in the various processes within our factory location.
- Trainees will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals
- The training programme will lead to the award of a Nestle Certificate of Participation in addition, trainee will undergo certification with City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering Diploma3, 4 and 5.
- The programme is Tuition free
- The centre is located within Nestle Abaji Factory. It is equiped with modern classrooms, standard library, computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation and mechanical workshops
- Candidates must have obtained their OND not earlier than 2018.
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic or Innovation Diploma (NID) issued by Innovation Enterprise Institution in any of the following (or related) field of study;
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering /Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control / Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) 0-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics / Technical Drawing / Biology
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org