The Space is a contemporary coworking centre that is home to productivity, innovation, co-creation and the stars of today and tomorrow. Located in the heart of Victoria Island, we take pride in our aesthetic ambience and top-notch functionality which allows for a seamless flow of your business activities. With private and shared office spaces, state of the art meeting rooms, and training station, we’ve got all your business needs covered at The Space; where innovation and productivity meet comfort.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Administrator
Employment Type: Part-time
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end user workstation hardware, software, security and peripheral devices
- Installing and configuring computer networks and systems
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems
- Consulting with clients to specify system requirements and design solutions
- Budgeting for equipment and assembly costs assembling new systems
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved
- Working with IT support personnel
- Providing network administration and support
Education / Experience
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree / HND / NCE / OND.
- Candidate should posses 2 – 10 years work experience.
N20,000 – N30,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org