Arit of Africa Limited
Arit of Africa Limited is a worldclass IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Consulting Engineer
Major Responsibility & Duties
- Implement sales and marketing strategy and scheme
- Build good relationship with new and existing clients
- Build and develop clients to deliver set targets.
- Maintains excellent relationships with Clients and other stakeholders to obtain all necessary information as may be required, to facilitate the successful conduct of business.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Ensure clients are well equipped with sales materials and technical trainings.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best meet their requirement with all technical details
- Providing after-sales support services for Customers
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Pre-Sales on Pre-Assigned Products, Solutions and Technologies
- Ensure Technology Solutions are well implemented according to World Class Best Practices.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Information Technology or related field with 3-10 years’ experience
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities in Client Relationship and Administration.
- CCIE Security Or CCNP Security required.
- Tenacious & creative sales approach
- Driven and motivated by results
- Passionate about performance marketing
- Strong presenter and negotiator
- Excellent written skills
- Organized with good attention to detail
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities
- Able to work as part of wide and varied team.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org