First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Job Identification: 123
- Drive the implementation of strategies and focus on the business readiness, business alignment, solution adoption and sustainability side of organizational change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- Drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements are expected to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Ability to think analytically and see the big picture from small perspectives.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to understand the importance of aligning engagement and communication messages with what people care about and the problem they are trying to solve
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Problem solving and root cause identification skill
- Ability to create original ideas to simplify complex concepts, breaking large efforts into small pieces in order to make the end results more attainable.
- Excellent active listening skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Flexible and adaptable to work in ambiguous situations
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to influence stakeholders across all levels and move towards a common vision/goal
- Ability to facilitate focus sessions for specific issues
- Minimum Education: First degree in related discipline, Higher Degrees/Professional Certification (Project Management/Change Management), etc .
- Minimum experience – 10-years relevant experience in the Banking or other relevant Industry
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.