MainOne Cable Nigeria
MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Intern
Job Type: Contract
- Assist in daily supervision of construction works at site and ensure conformance to design specifications as well as HSE compliance.
- Provide engineering and management support to the project engineer/manager.
- Carry out daily site works assessment and assist in preparation of daily reports.
- Assist in supervising and managing contractors on site.
- Prepare site logs, document events and prepare minutes of site meetings.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Civil Engineering or Building Technology student from a reputable institution.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Multitasking & Problem solving skills.
- Composure under pressure is compulsory.
- Good CPGA will be an advantage.
Demands of the Job:
- Daily site resumption and participation in project team’s meeting
- Regular communication and reporting to project engineer/manager.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit career.mainone.net.