Everyday Group of Company Limited is a conglomeration of all business ventures initiated by the entrepreneurial zeal of its founder Dr. Charles Dimnwaobi. The Group was incorporated on the 17th of June 2003, with the aim of providing diversified services to the Nigerian economy. This diversification is represented through our subsidiaries that came under the holding authority of the Everyday Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Attendant
Locations: Imo (Owerri) and Rivers (Port Harcourt)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcoming customers to the store with a friendly approach.
- Upholding a phenomenal customer service standard.
- Politely attending to customers and answering their questions about our products and services.
- Maintaining a good knowledge about a department’s range of products, prices and product date.
- Explaining or Recommending similar products to increase customers’ options and enrich the shopping experience.
- Communicating the best method of preparation, use and enjoyment of our wide range of products.
- Reviewing, confirming and accepting processing orders, operate a price checker and directing customer movement.
- Promoting sales, holiday offers and brand awareness.
NB: Overall, the job is a rewarding experience that affords you the chance to make a positive impact on sales in a rapidly growing indigenous company!
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- NYSC Certificate is required.
- Experience:1 – 2 years
- Three Guarantors
- Good with numbers
- Proper writing and communication skills
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org