CCETC Ogua Energy Limited
CCETC Ogua Energy Limited (COEL) is an Operations and Maintenance (O & M) company affiliated with CCETC China. COEL is a new company with over a decade of specialization in the generation of clean energy and power, gas manufacturing and fuel generating sets power plant investment. COEL will be adhering to the “heritage, innovation, value” concept, continue to create value for our customers. Our development goal is to become the world’s leading clean power provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Summary
- The role of sales manager essentially involves translating and explaining technical product information to customers and stakeholders, focusing on revealing how a product or piece of equipment can solve specific problems of the customer; the advantages and uses of the product.
- The product, in this case, is industrial energy conversion and production machines.
- Participates in new equipment installations and commissioning.
- Make business presentations before clients, customers and other stakeholders
- Should be able to carry out market surveys and develop business
- Provides sale consultancy support (product and sector education and advice)
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Excellent Business Analysis and Communication Skill
- Business Forecasting and Management especially in the power sector
- Prepare and present market and situational reports to line manager and or management on regular basis.
- Prepare tenders, proposals and product quotations
- Working with a variety of technicians and engineers
- Other duties or responsibilities specified by the superior, resulting from the actual and specific requirements of the job.
- Organize sales visits and liaise with new and existing clients
- Develop pre-sales and post-sales support for customers
- Develop market penetration strategies
- Develop after-sales strategies.
- Must possess a B.Sc / HND in Electrical Engineering, Marketing, Business Development and Management or related fields
- Minimum of 7 years post NYSC
- Relevant work experience especially in the power sector and generator industry
- A Postgraduate Degree and other certifications will be added advantage
- Proven track record in aggressive business development and management
- Candidate must be willing to relocate to company’s worksite.
- Must be versatile in machinery especially gas generators and turbines.
- Must have substantial knowledge of the power distribution in the power.
- Must have worked in a similar role in the power sector of Nigeria or have a good relationship with agencies in the power sector of Nigeria, such as NERC, NEMSA
- Must possess a strong business network so as to be able to generate business sales immediately
- Able to negotiate contracts, interpret sales terms and conditions.
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs such as MS Office, Outlook, PowerPoint and social tools
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communications skills in English. Spoken Chinese knowledge is an asset
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills.
- Proficient in design and calculation software
- The preferred candidate must be versatile with the energy and power sector consumers and other stakeholders.
- Technology Design
- Business Analysis and Leadership
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Equipment Selection.
- Must have established business network within the Nigerian Power sector and in other business areas.
- Aggressive business development and expansion skill
- Result and goal-oriented.
- Salary (basic) and commission (should be higher than salary) on business or sales made.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com