Jotna Group is a leading beverage manufacturing and related packaging company which comprises of 3 operating companies, The La Casera Company Plc. (A Leading Beverage Manufacturing Company in Nigeria),Prima Corporation Limited (Largest manufacturers of Preforms & Closures in West Africa), Engee PET Manufacturing Nigeria Limited (Manufacturers of food-grade PET Resins with a world-class plant, located in Igbesa, Ogun State, Nigeria).
These subsidiaries are significant players and leaders in their respective sectors. Jotna Nigeria Limitedis a shared service organisation that provides strategic inputs and services to the 3 operating companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP Business Consultant (Plant Maintenance)
Location: Coker, Lagos
Reports To: The SAP Project Director.
- The SAP Business Consultant should have adequate knowledge in manufacturing Business Process and work experience in Asset care and maintenance related processes.
- The Candidate should have working knowledge on implementation of planned maintenance, Breakdown maintenance, Shutdown maintenance, Refurbishment, Maintenance cost allocation in SAP ERP system.
- The Candidate will work as a Business Process champion and will interface between the Business Core Team and implementation Partner.
- The candidate should have at least two number of end to end SAP implementation experience.
- The candidate should be able to interact with Business Process owners to understand the Process and should be able to draft and design Business Requirement Document and should have knowledge in Configuration of SAP S/4 HANA system.
- Should be conversant with SPRO, Fiori, LSMW, User Exits, Release Strategy functionalities.
- Works with business stakeholders to define and create internal business intelligence reporting through appropriate tools and translates existing reports to new technologies to maintain consistency with historic reporting.
- Perform as counselor and coach for ERP solution implementation.
- Train, re-train users on ERP systems.
- Manage routine interactions with stakeholders
- Ensure proper communication of all processes, policies and guidelines to stakeholders
- Update Business Blue print as and when required.
- Should work as an effective interface between SAP Implementation partner and Business Core team.
- Ensure accountability, and also discuss any changes or modifications to the objectives, budget, or timing.
- Analyse ERP data processing modules and identify areas of enhancements and improvements.
- Provide procedures and reports to identify and resolve ERP data integrity issues.
- Ensures external/internal regulations and policies governing data management are met, including regulations concerning security, audit and privacy.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Should have SAP S/4 HANA Product Knowledge
- Should have SAP S/4 HANA Project Implementation Knowledge
- Should be able to write Query and LSMW.
- Should be able to generate reports in Fiori
- Should be aware of implementing appropriate controls and checks in SAP
- Should be well conversant with SAP Change management process.
- Should have adequate knowledge assets maintenance related processes.
- Should take lead in writing Business Blueprint.
- Should have knowledge of creating Test Cases and carry out Unit Testing and Integration testing.
- Should have knowledge of Master data and Transactional Data and Cutover Data.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.