Lily Hospital Limited
Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist
- We are looking for a tech-savvy search engine marketing specialist to manage our PPC marketing campaigns. As an SEO/SEM specialist, you will be required to conduct and analyze keyword research, design and implement pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, and measure paid advertising performance analytics.
- You should possess a strong understanding of SEM and SEO techniques and excellent marketing skills.
- You should also be able to accurately interpret keyword and ranking research and implement marketing campaigns that maximize the company’s ROI for paid advertising.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Meeting with the design, writing, and marketing teams to ideate and define advertising requirements.
- Conduct market research on keywords, consumer trends, and competing brands.
- Analyzing and interpreting research and analytic data to inform the marketing strategy.
- Designing and developing online marketing campaigns to maximize search engine returns and website traffic.
- Implementing PPC advertising campaigns and SEO/SEM best practices.
- Monitoring SEM analytics such as redirects, click rates, and customer acquisition rates.
- Managing and adjusting PPC budgets to ensure maximum ROI for paid adverts.
- Coordinating with the designers and writers to ensure that all content is aligned with SEO best practices.
- Generating performance reports and analytics for presentation and review.
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in search trends, PPC strategies, and SEO best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as an SEM specialist.
- Proficiency with analytics and PPC platforms such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Facebook Business Manager.
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM techniques and best practices.
- Experience with a variety of search engines including Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Experience with a variety of content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
- Exceptional research and analytic skills.
- Excellent computer skills with programs such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com