An International Energy Services Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Bilingual Legal Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Upstream Oil & Gas Operations:
- Drafting, vetting and confirmation of all contracts and all legal matters on behalf of the company
- Drafting/preparation and reviewing of various types of agreement such as drilling rigs agreement, and various specialized services for exploration and production activities, bank credit facility agreement, etc.
- Representation and participation in contractual meetings with third parties.
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on employment agreement between the company and employees.
- Provide commercial contract management & contract drafting of award strategies.
- Provision of legal briefs on litigation matters as at when necessary
- Representation of company with appropriate regulatory bodies
- Providing secretarial/legal support services at Board and management meetings.
- Review of all proposals from contractors and subcontractors
- Drafting of MOU / MOA on behalf of the company
- Monitoring compliance with statutory obligations and service codes
- Liaising with representatives of host communities at company’s field locations
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Maintain current knowledge and changes in petroleum laws and regulations.
- BL / LLB / JD
- Experience: 6 – 10 years.
- Applicants must possess the ability to write and speak French fluently.
- Have proven experience in legal matters pertaining to oil and gas business.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com