9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Network Solution Architecture
- Quickly grasp technical requirements and articulate a matching solution architecture based on RF Planning principles and industry standard.
- Manage projects acting as a technical advisor to achieve end results of proposed solutions.
- Ensure efficient Data Management and provide insight from data analysis
- Identify software and hardware development needs of RAN and select the right approach for such development (internal/external), as well as lead the actual development.
- Design, implement and test features that meet the specifications and requirements
- Provide Radio network strategic and architecture planning, ensuring robustness, scalability, interoperability, and appropriate technology.
- System dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis.
- End to End process review to strengthen and optimize solutions, processes and methodologies leading to higher efficiency and quality assurance delivery.
- Draft RF design solutions to address RAN network issues to be reviewed by Radio Planning Supervisor/Manager.
- Creating &Studying RF coverage maps, perform simulations and identify problem areas, also troubleshooting areas with poor coverage and Quality and recommending suitable solutions.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Liaise with RF vendors to ensure that RF processes are followed and escalate any issues identified to the Manager, RF Planning and Optimisation.
- Proactive radio capacity planning and resource management.
- Participate in special projects e.g. technical trials, temporary sites.
- Mentor Engineers and provide regular updates.
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering
- 4 years post NYSC work experience
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Strong knowledge of Mobile Network Planning and Design
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Problem Solving
- Dexterity in Data Management
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.