Zoomplus Digital System Solutions
Zoomplus Digital System Solutions is an Information Technology agency based in Minna, Niger State. A creative and innovative company with experience in providing Information Technology solutions, we are highly skilled in deploying and delivering innovative ideas through studying our clients’ businesses, targeted market (audience) to provide accurate strategy that will tell our client’s business or organization story. Whether it’s an existing company or a new brand, we believe a good Information Technology solution communicates and we are here to ensure yours communicates as well. Zoomplus Digital System Solutions is a top provider of professional website design and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Minna, Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- ZoomPlus Digitals is an IT agency. A creative and innovative company with experience in providing IT solutions, We are highly skilled in deploying and delivering innovative ideas through studying our clients’ businesses, targeted market (audience) to provide an accurate strategy that will tell our client’s business story. Whether it’s an existing company or a new brand we believe good IT solutions communicate, We are here to ensure yours communicates as well.
- Ensures all social media accounts are effectively managed according to brand management standards and social media policy.
- Develops creative, top-on-trend, engaging, creative, and innovative content to increase brand visibility and to promote brand-focused messages
- Audits and analysis of social media presence, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather relevant data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Minimum of OND in Computer science, mass communication, public relations, digital marketing, or social media management.
- 1-2 years social media experience working with a medium to large-scale corporate organization.
- Must have good knowledge of social media platforms, web proficiency, copywriting, content creation, brand marketing, etc.
- Must have good proofreading and editing skills.
- Proficient in the use of computer
- Excellent Communication & Listening skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.