9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Invoice Evaluation & Reconciliation
Location: Abuja, NG
- Evaluate and reconcile vendor invoices/bills to ensure payment is made for only services received inline with contractual obligations and commitments.
- Manage vendors, contract implementation and strategic projects; ensuring vendors are compliant with and deliver all contractual obligations and commitments based on the service level agreements (SLAs).
- Track 9mobile compliance with contract terms and conditions, commitments, and communicate findings
- Define Collaborate with stakeholders to define efficient and workable technical scope criteria for RFPs and contract engagement.
- Maintain strong relationship with vendor teams and knowledge of vendor environment
- Establish and maintain relationship with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Manage and mentor the human and material resources of the contracts team to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Periodic optimization and review of all Technical OPEX contracts to identify risks and mitigating solutions.
- Participate in the negotiation of new contracts and changes to existing contracts.
- Prepare an effective analysis of technical RFP submissions, identify shortcomings in order to eliminate disputes once the contract is signed and executed.
- Handle dispute resolutions and manage vendor expectations.
- Ensure that business goals are accomplished by effective contract implementation.
- Maintain a systematic database for the contract management system.
- Conduct contracts awareness workshops for technical user teams.
- Establish good working relationships with all cross-functional stakeholders.
- Organise quarterly compliance evaluation workshop for all operational vendors, identify weak areas and advice measures for improvements.
- Prepare monthly report to management on contract’ issuance status to check progress and identify areas of concern and support needed.
- Collaborate with user teams to organise site visits for selected areas to determine physical reality.
- Prepare annual compliance analysis to show 9mobile as well as vendor contract compliance levels.
- Organize periodic vendor award programmes to reward vendor performance.
- Create competitive environment for vendor efficiency.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports to communicate the progress of the unit to the Director, Operations.
- First degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of Six (6) to Eight (8) year work experience with at least three (3) years exposure in contracts enforcement management in telecommunication’s Technical environment.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Business Application Knowledge & Telecommunications fundamentals
- Service Continuity Management, Monitoring and Control
- Project Management, Vendor &Contract Management
- Knowledge of Financial Management &General Ledger understanding
- Change Management, Communication, Negotiation & Problem-solving skills
- Emotional and Relationship Intelligence
- Leadership and People Management
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit careers.9mobile.com.ng.