Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer – Dynamics ERP
Ref #: 242148
About the Role
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP comprises a group of enterprise resource planning products aimed at different market segments.
- As a customer-facing support engineer, your role will be to provide phone and email-based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Working on the Dynamics ERP team you will be supporting customers experiencing difficulties with their relationship management system. Supported by our quality assurance team, domain experts, training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver extraordinary customer service.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support for users via phone and email.
- Follow best practices and processes to deliver top-notch customer satisfaction.
- Field incoming problems from end-users to resolve application, hardware and Provide Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations software issues;
- Prioritize, schedule, and administer all instances where enhancements and defect resolution are required.
- Communicate Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end-users, and unit leaders;
- Ensure all IT and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations support requests are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner;
- Accurately maintain logs and documentation related to Service Requests gotten from customers.
- Participate in the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations applications training programs and individual classes;
- Assist in creating end-user documentation, instructions, procedures, and processes.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 – 2 years experience in technical or customer support.
- Experience with Accounting processes (optional).
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Active Directory & Virtual Machine (desirable).
- Strong researching, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Some exposure to Microsoft technologies.
What we Offer:
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great.
- Opportunity to realise your full potential.
- Continuous personal and professional learning.
- Fast-track career.
- Global resources.
- Unleash your potential.
- Work-wide family.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit join.tek-experts.com.