Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Writer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Technical Writer Role
- Flutterwave is looking for a Technical Writer. The primary responsibility for this role is to write technical documentation, such as API reference docs and developer guides, for our external developer audience.
As a Technical Writer at Flutterwave, You Will:
- Produce clear and concise documentation in simple and easy-to-read English;
- Explore and build solutions to automate and actively optimize our documentations;
- Review, challenge and copyedit technical content and advocate best practices in technical writing across the organization.
- Be a voice that inspires the engineering team to get into technical writing.
You’re a Great Match for this role if (you don’t have to tick all the boxes):
- You enjoy and have experience working together with developers and product owners to deliver quality documentation
- You’re adept at writing conceptual documentation, detailed integration guides, code samples, API reference, and other online materials in a developer-friendly language
- You like to take ownership and are determined to influence content and user experience.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit flutterwavego.bamboohr.com.